Mini Photographic Food Tour
Exquisite dishes and fascinating views will accompany you in a three – day rally in the North of Albania.
The lake of Shkodra, the cobbled streets of the Old Town and the famous, local restaurants will make for a treat for the senses to remember.
Max Group size: 16 travelers
Let us take care of details
Expert Tour Director
Historical and Traditional Hotels
Sightseeing with local guides
Your tour includes Your tour Highlights
Shkoder 2 nights
Day 1: Shkoder via Shiroke
Included meals: Lunch
Included Entrances: Museums
On our way to Shkoder, stop and visit the Rozafa Fortress.
Enjoy amazing views, the fortress’s fascinating history and the museum’s exhibit on a guided tour.
- With a short drive, we head for lunch in Shiroke. This small town on the lake is well known for its fish cuisine, quietness and natural beauty,
- In the afternoon explore the Old Town, St. Stephen’s Catholic Cathedral, Ebu Bekr Mosque and the Marubi Museum ( Albania’s best photography collection ) on a local guided tour.
- Enjoy a free evening in the city.
Day 2: Lepushe Village
Included meals: Lunch
En route to Lepushe, we make a short scenic stop at the Mesi Bridge
- The lovely bridge, built in 1750, will bring you back in time and give plenty of chances for great pictures.
Head for lunch in the highest village of the country Lepushe.
- Enjoy local traditional food like boiled cheese, lamb dishes…everything with local ingredients.
- Wander around the unspoiled beauty of this mountain village.
We transfer to Shkoder for an evening in the notes of traditional Albanian Music.
- Some shots of raki will give you the courage to mingle with locals in traditional dances.
Day 3: Skanderbeg’s grave & Lunch in “Mrizi I Zanave”
Included meals: Lunch.
Leave Shkoder to make a visit to the National Museum of Skanderbeg’s Grave.
- Discover the Memorial’s history and step inside Saint Nicolas Cathedral with its original fresco and decorations.
We head for lunch in the famous restaurant “Mrizi i Zanave”. From the many appetizers and the main course to the desserts, wine and service, everything has a 5 – star value. The ingredients, all cultivated on site, are seasonal and bio, making for an all – year delicious turnover.
Before going back to Tirana, enjoy a coffee break in the picturesque Castle of Preze with its four towers overlooking the plain of Tirana.
- Drop off at hotel or anywhere in Tirana