Mini Hiking Food Tour
The Albanian Highlands have much to offer when it comes to hiking but for those of you short on time that want to get a taste of the Albanian Alps, its gorgeous landscapes and delicious food, this tour is for you.
Big rewards – little effort!
Max Group size: 16 travelers
Tour place: During day 2, you will walk for about 2 – 3 hours across mostly flat terrain ( dirt path )
Let us take care of details
Expert Tour Director
Traditional Guesthouses (Bujtina)
Trekking with local guides
Your tour includes Your tour highlights
Theth 2 nights
Day 1: Theth via Shkoder
Included meals: Lunch, Dinner
From Tirana, we travel north to Shkoder, stopping for a short visit in the National Museum of Skanderbeg’s Grave.
- With a short drive from the city of Shkodra, we head for lunch in Shiroke. This small town on the lake is well – known by locals for its fish cuisine, quietness and natural beauty.
- Enjoy free time in the afternoon exploring the city like the Old Town, St. Stephen’s Catholic Cathedral, Ebu Bekr Mosque, Marubi Museum, Pedonalja ( the beating heart of Shkodra).
- Transfer to Theth in the late afternoon. Enjoy a rustic dinner with a glass or two of Raki
Day 2: Grunas Waterfall and Canyon Hike
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Spend a day exploring Theth National Park, where a local guide shares Highlander legends explaining nature around you.
- Marvel at the view and sound of Grunas waterfall and Canyon.
- Enjoy a refreshing bath at the Natural pools.
Day 3: The Village of Theth
- Included meals: Breakfast ,Lunch, Dinner
Head out in a morning walking guide of the Village where a four century old tower used as reconciliation tower and the 100 – year – old, well-preserved church are the highlights.
- Celebrate your morning with a mountain view lunch before transferring to Tirana.